Hurricane Laura- Community Preparedness
Posted on August 26, 2020 8:45 AM by Admin
Important Update from Your Summerwood Board of Directors and Crest Management Team:
As you may be aware, Hurricane Laura is expected to make landfall Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. This hurricane is predicted to bring 6- 8 inches of rain with high winds.
Many of our contractors are working diligently in the community towards hurricane preparedness. In preparation for this hurricane, we ask that you look at storm drains near your home and ensure they are free of debris, and take measures to secure trash cans and other large/light objects indoors. If these items are blown away during the storm, they have the potential to block storm drains, so please ensure that the storm drains in front of your homes remain clear. In addition, please make note of the Hurricane Preparedness resources provided below:
Emergency Preparedness Information:
- Please get prepared now. The Red Cross has a Hurricane Safety Checklist.
- Please report emergency repairs to the Crest Management After Hours Answering Service: 713- 935- 7331. Emergency repairs are those issues that must be reported immediately for the safety of residents, or to prevent substantial damage to Summerwood Community Association property.
- Please report downed trees on community property and/or damage to common area property to Kisha@Crest-Management.com.
- Please report downed trees in county roadways to Harris County HERE.
- Please report power outages, gas leaks, and other energy issues to CenterPoint Energy HERE.
- For more Harris County Hurricane Readiness Information, click HERE.
Helpful resources to keep you informed include:
Crest Contact Info:
Michelle, Community Manager- email@example.com or 281-945-4629
Contact for Board Requests and Board Meeting information.
On- Site Community Manager- 281-225-2786
Contact for day to day operations, property maintenance issues, clubhouse rental, contractors, pool bands, fobs and etc.
Keni, Event Coordinator- firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-755-5762
Contact for questions on community events, activities, resident website, volunteering or sponsorship opportunities.
Kisha, Assistant Community Manager- email@example.com or 281-945-4665
Contact for Deed Restrictions, property modification matters, and general information inquiries.
Laura, Community Accountant- firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-945-4639
Contact for payments and accounting matters.
Please take every precaution to keep your family and property safe.