Pool Wristband Form
To purchase your pool wristband, please read below. You can print a Summerwood Pool Wristband Registration Form HERE.
The pool wristband is a rubber bracelet that must be worn when visiting the pools and are updated annually, along with your access device.
Up to six wristbands are issued at no charge (one each for permanent members of the household), and a fee of $2.00 is assessed for each additional band over the allotted six (6). In addition, a limit of four (4) guest wristbands will be provided to each household at no charge. Additional guest bands will not be provided or available for purchase.
Bands will be available for pickup at the onsite office (central clubhouse) during regular business hours: Wednesdays and Fridays from 1:00 to 6:00 p.m., and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
1. Proof of residency is required. Accepted forms include: Photo ID displaying a Summerwood address, OR a Photo ID and a current utility bill.
2. Proof of residency also required for all residents (other than owners) over the age of 18 living at the home for which you are requesting the wristband.
3. If you are leasing the property, you will also need a copy of the first page of your current lease showing address, names, and lease period.
4. The homeowner’s account must have a zero balance.
5. Please allow a 7-day waiting period before wristbands will be issued when a check payment for any outstanding balance.
Should you need further assistance, please call 281-225-2786.